[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 preview

Manuel Fernando ptdesigner at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 17:51:18 GMT 2016

> Well, if they are logged on Gitlab at least they can't be that easily forgotten ;-)
Well, old track was forgotten!    http://trac.vtiger.com

Ahead...

That I understand and is normal to have this kind of bugs with this “massive” change.

One thing I do not understand is why we can see code in vt7 that could be easily ported to version 6 like google auto sync for agenda and contacts but never was.

And don’t get me wrong when I say that this new version is being kind of back-ported in a wrong way because I see good potential and I like very much some of the new features.

Once I understand the plan for vt7, I will be ready to dedicate time to improve this Crm.
Till then I see no point to dedicate time looking at new code.

Best Regards