[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 preview

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 17:24:10 GMT 2016

On 12/12/16 17:07, Manuel Fernando wrote:
> Alan,
>
> I admire your enthusiasm and effort.
>
> Yesterday I found at least 20 bugs. I’m just asking whats the point of add them if they will not be reviewed (like the ones in git)?
> Same same same, issues or commits without review and then new version comes out and all get forgotten.

Well, if they are logged on Gitlab at least they can't be that easily
forgotten ;-)

When I have a little time I will try and submit some merge requests to
address these issues.

I am not surprised that there are the kinds of issue I found as v7
On-Demand has never really been used as a development platform with
vtlib etc...