[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 preview

Tim Mohrbach preexo at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 8 18:39:04 GMT 2016

A proper PR could have increased the credibility to be more than just an afternoon project. Guys from vtiger you seriously have some issues with development processes in general, I really hope you don't employ as many people as your LinkedIn says you do, or your problems go even further than this 'preview'.