[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 preview

S T Prasad stprasad at stprasad.com
Thu Dec 8 18:10:43 GMT 2016

Folks,
Its great that the Vtiger team has given us a sneak preview.
It's early days yet, so hold your horses, in case you wish to deploy it
right away for anything other than testing.

There would be issues, there are some uncovered in the first round by some
of our developers.

We expect that they would be fixed by GA, its not to anyone's benefit to
list them out now.

Overall, lets give the vTeam a big hurrah for all the efforts they are
putting in

With best regards,

S.T.Prasad

http://www.vtigress.com