[Vtigercrm-developers] [vtigercrm-developers] What would be the best IDE for Vtiger?

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 04:02:52 GMT 2016

Hi

We use netbean and xdebug in local instance.

But remote debuging is little unprofessional in my opinion. it should be
avoided in distributed development environments and done through proper
testing & development environment.

If you are lone developer you may check
https://netbeans.org/kb/docs/php/project-setup.html#remote-sources

SUTHARSAN JEGANATHAN