[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom View Enhancement Modification

Błażej Pabiszczak b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
Tue Aug 23 09:34:41 GMT 2016

@Stefan

Don't get too excited... If you wanted to see such solution in Vtiger 7,
you should have added it to code.vtiger.com! If you didn't want to spend
so much time on it and release for free, you could simply take what we
did in YetiForce [and what is even more complex than yours] and
implement to Vtiger because our solution is free. Modification of system
files is the worst thing that a module can do... If Vtiger doesn't allow
all modifications via loader or composer, then it is first necessary to
develop such mechanism and create a module afterwards.

Obviously, there will be people who will be delighted with the module...
but it's neither good for the community nor Vtiger. It's just another
module for a payment and it probably crashes the system with a larger
amount of records.

---
Z poważaniem / Regards

BŁAŻEJ PABISZCZAK