[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom View Enhancement Modification

Tim Mohrbach preexo at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 23 00:17:22 GMT 2016

It sounds exactly like one of the missing features in vt6! Really good, definitely useful!

But core changes are not acceptable for us, sorry. Whatever way you apply them, it will be a pain sooner or later. It could make the exception, but then everything could be an exception. We have avoided any core changes by using Ajax heavily and manipulation of the Dom with jquery. No option here?
I think the whole idea to be able to overwrite core classes by extending them in modules (in code.vtiger.com somewhere) made so much sense!