[Vtigercrm-developers] code.vtiger

Doug sailsfast at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 00:53:34 GMT 2016

Or switch to SuiteCRM which is actively being developed.
New major update released on the 2nd.... Well tested and no major bugs.
Wonderful new mobile centric web UI.

On Aug 8, 2016 11:54 PM, "Tim Mohrbach" <preexo at googlemail.com> wrote:

The last time a vtiger open source bug was fixed by the vtiger company is
much longer ago than 20 days from my memory… The community people have
other jobs to do, some have left the project all together. I myself dropped
any development on the core a while ago, before the completely broken 6.5
update, just not worth my time anymore.

This might sounds very cynical, but your best bet to get bugs fixed in
vtiger is to fix them yourself on code.vtiger.com and Prasad will happily
merge them afterwards.