[Vtigercrm-developers] Input on optizing VT performance?

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 09:04:56 GMT 2016

I found HHVM to be fast, but not much faster than using an opcode cache,
which I think is simpler to set up and easier to keep updated.

http://www.hostingadvice.com/how-to/enable-php-5-5-opcache-ubuntu-14-04/

that speeds up PHP processing quite a lot, then you are probably
database bound and need to look at indexing - oh and stick the database
on an SSD rather than rotating disk and it will go quite a bit faster.

Alan.