[Vtigercrm-developers] Input on optizing VT performance?

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Wed Aug 3 08:37:32 GMT 2016

I mean not wrong indexes but missing indexes in vtiger, like at all cf
tables no index at id field and from this reason each JOIN acount.id =
vtiger_accountscf.accountid take more time. Second bigg point si that NO
fields like invoice_no is not indexed and I suppose you search for
invoice no very often.

This old forge project can be start point
http://forge.vtiger.com/projects/vtsql-opt/. It's for 5.4 version I
don't know if there is any implementation in vtiger 6.x

Matus

Dňa 3. 8. 2016 o 9:57 socialboostdk napísal(a):