[Vtigercrm-developers] Grouping doesn't work

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Thu Apr 28 16:21:43 GMT 2016

@John, forget about it. It isn't worth your effort to answer, much less
to justify your work and less here on this list. Those of us who know
what you do, what you have done, and what vtiger has done to all that
work, know. That is what is important.

@Błażej, you are totally out of tone and incorrect. Please avoid this,
it doesn't help anybody. Stick to your constructive contributions and
try to avoid personal issues.

My two cents
Joe
TSolucio

On 28/04/16 17:45, Błażej Pabiszczak wrote:

> @John
> Don't worry that all your projects failed, it's sad, but you gotta
> stay strong.
> Don't worry that you brought nothing to Vtiger itself... oh, my
> mistake, you kept whining a lot.
>
> I went through your posts on the mailing list and on the Internet, and
> unfortunately I found nothing of any factual value. And what's even
> worse – I've never seen you selflessly help anybody else. From what I
> see [and I hope I'm wrong] there's no point talking to you at the
> moment, you have nothing to offer when it comes to both – you as a
> person, and your knowledge.
>
> People like you pretty much spoil their surroundings wherever they go,
> which is due to the fact that you only take, and never give. Maybe it
> would be a good idea to start from something simple, maybe you should
> help an elderly person walk across the street, and just like that,
> step by step, start setting more ambitious goals for yourself.
>
> ---
> Z poważaniem / Regards
> *Błażej Pabiszczak*
> /Chief Executive Officer/
> M: +48.884999123
> E: b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com <mailto:b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com>
>
> YetiForce 3.0 LTS has arrived! Test
> <https://gitdeveloper.yetiforce.com/> the latest, most innovative open
> source system in the world, and join
> <https://github.com/YetiForceCompany/YetiForceCRM>our community.
>
> W dniu 2016-04-27 23:35, John Crisp napisał(a):
>
>> On 25/04/16 09:23, Preexo wrote:
>>> Do yourself a favor and don't repeat the same ranting on general
>>> vtiger in
>>> every thread. Something constructive every now and then wouldn't hurt to
>>> give yourself a little more credibility than just being a troll.
>>
>> +1
>>
>> Yeah it is amazing that we barely see him for months (thank heavens) and
>> then suddenly they release a new version and he is back blabbing his
>> mouth off trying to advertise it...... how sad is that ?
>>
>> Please Błażej find someone to write too who actually gives a damn.
>>
>>> Btw, I just tried out yetiforce mate and it broke at first chance, even
>>> before I saw anything... (Created a ticket) This is not exactly an
>>> alternative...
>>>

>> ROFL

Un saludo
Joe