[Vtigercrm-developers] Roadmap 6.5 and 7

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 14:07:38 GMT 2016

On 28/04/16 13:12, Matteo Baranzoni wrote:
> why not? fork where everyone can contribuite and some "bigboss" of
> this community point the way (set milestone, create task, search
> "volunteers" that fix specific issue) whould be great.
the place to fork things is probably on code.vtiger.com. You can create
a fork of vtiger there and add new features and pull updates from
upstream and things can be merged back into vtiger upstream. I wrote the
instructions in the README.md (http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm)
for forking and fixing a bug and contributing the fix back, but you
could create much more substantial feature branches adding new modules
or whatever.

You can also do merge requests targetting different projects, and you
can give other people permission to see/fork/request merges on your
branches.

Alan.