[Vtigercrm-developers] Installing vtiger with an old session

Błażej Pabiszczak b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
Tue Apr 26 09:57:01 GMT 2016

@Alan

We have a ready solution for session in YetiForce. The license is open
so there's no need to try with different solutions, if you can take the
ready-made and working mechanism. All created sessions are in cache [
for security, the path should be moved outside the app].

@Preexo

I sent you an email.

---
Z poważaniem / Regards

BŁAŻEJ PABISZCZAK
_Chief Executive Officer_
M: +48.884999123
E: b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com

YetiForce 3.0 LTS has arrived! Test [1] the latest, most innovative open
source system in the world, and join [2] our community.

http://www.vtiger.com/

Links:
------
[1] https://gitdeveloper.yetiforce.com/