[Vtigercrm-developers] Struggling with a server move - cannot login

Steve Kenow skenow at rdspos.com
Sun Apr 24 15:48:12 GMT 2016

I'm pretty sure this is going to be a server configuration issue, but I'm
not sure where to go with it.

Moved from one server to another - I've updated all site path, site URL, db
connection info in config.inc.php and the login page does come up. However
when anyone goes to login (even the administrator account), the page
reloads and displays the login again. There are no errors displayed, and
after turning on the logging in config.performance.php, I can see it
updates the user's login in the db.

The webserver log has -

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message:

#0 includes/main/WebUI.php(174):
> Vtiger_WebUI->checkLogin(Object(Vtiger_Request))
> #1 index.php(18): Vtiger_WebUI->process(Object(Vtiger_Request))
> #2 {main}
> ', referer: http://portal.rdsmn.com/index.php

Any tricks? I had to move servers because the old server had a size limit
on the database and we've exceeded it.

Thanks
Steve