[Vtigercrm-developers] Vlastic Search

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 09:18:08 GMT 2016

On 11/04/16 10:46, Alan Lord wrote:
> On 11/04/16 10:33, Sutharsan Jeganathan wrote:

>> I think the demo crm should have large volume of data to preview the
>> effectiveness.i think this extension is for the CRM instances with
>> larger data volume, correct?
>
> That is a very good point. But we don't have any "safe" data. We have
> tested it on customer's systems with large volumes (> 1m records) but of
> course we cannot put that data on-line for all to see ;-)
>
> I will see if we can obtain some public data that we can use.

I have updated our demo server and added and indexed around 121,000
records. I have a lot more data I can add, but I don't have time to
prepare the data for import yet.

http://geotools.libertus.co.uk

However, you should see that the search is still nice and fast with 120k
records :-) It doesn't seem to make a lot of difference to Elasticsearch
how many rows it has frankly.

Hope this is helpful.

A manual is available here:
http://www.libertus.co.uk/images/documents/vlastic-manual.pdf