[Vtigercrm-developers] History widget on home page works fully, but not in Project Summary Page?

Bernard Bailey bernard.bailey at timezone.co.nz
Thu Apr 21 03:06:24 GMT 2016

Hi team,

I have been working on Projects for some time now,

I have a vtiger instance where the Project Tasks are linked to Project
Milestones as well as the Project.

We have a process to build a standard project from 23 milestones with a total
of 70 tasks linked to the milestones.

I have just been testing the Updates window in the Projects Summary page.

It appears that the updates window in the Project Summary does not show updates
by users without admin rights; whereas it does show those updates in the Home
page History window.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Regards
Bernard G Bailey