[Vtigercrm-developers] the android apps

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Wed Apr 13 13:15:12 GMT 2016

Alan,

The Vtiger 360 app has many dependencies on cloud edition features.
Features such as notification center, that are run via external services
that we run. For this reason, Vtiger 360 is not compatible for open source.

We need more time to review what we can do for the app for the open source
edition.

Regards,
Sreenivas