[Vtigercrm-developers] Loading Module A ListView from Module B DetailView ?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 15:06:58 GMT 2016

On 12/04/16 15:05, apcloic wrote:
> Once again, thanks Alan ;p
>
> Nothing's really wrong, it's just that I miss the good old single pane view
> from v5.4.

Ahh, I see.

> With this good old view, we had some kind of summary view with all required
> informations needed.
> For example, you could have Account details informations with all its
> related contacts without having to click on a related tab.
> I know it's minor/cosmetic/nobigdeal but single pane was useful.

Yes, I agree - it was. Maybe someone should write a new Extension module
to provide a single pane view ;-)

> Ok, now I'm gonna try to follow your advice regarding creating a custom view
> class, I'm not sure to understand how it works... :)

OK - What I suggested would still be only a related list _after_
clicking the right menu for it.

To do what you want will require a fair bit of hacking I reckon ;-)

> Is there any example of this in a standard module ?

You can see how that loader works by looking at the showRelatedList()
function in the Vtiger_Detail_View Class.

Cheers