[Vtigercrm-developers] can anybody solve this issue?

kiranraju.jakka kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 08:13:03 GMT 2016

Hi,

In PurchaseOrder module, i just tried to modify the lineitem tax calculation
(in Inventory Edit.js)  Its working fine, But whenever i save the record
previous values were appearing instead of new values. Before saving its
shows newly modified.

Finally i realized that somewhere again it is triggering and previous
calculations is happend and updated. I tried to find that but i failed to
identify.

Please update me where and where i need to search for tax calculations.

Best Regards,