[Vtigercrm-developers] Save SalesOrder record from within custom module

Lennart van Ballegoij lennart at egmmedia.nl
Fri Apr 8 10:16:36 GMT 2016

Hey guys,

I'm trying to edit a SalesOrder field from within my custom module.
I've got no problem editing the field but after the save of the record the
attached items/products disappear.

Has someone encountered this issues before ?

I'm using the following code to edit the Record:

$recordModel = Vtiger_Record_Model::getInstanceById($salesorderid,
'SalesOrder');
$recordModel->set('mode','edit');
$recordModel->set('cf_762','1');
$recordModel->save();

Hopefully someone knows why this happening and can give me a push in the
right direction.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Lennart