[Vtigercrm-developers] Roadmap 6.5 and 7

Tim Mohrbach preexo at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:46:13 GMT 2016

All thumbs up for this :)
I understand that the cloud is a direct source of income, but open source projects can pay bills too! If this is not working for you yet, you might not be doing it right ;)
There are many good examples out there for really successful open source projects which DO pay big bills as well...

*went off to look up some bookmarks about this topic