[Vtigercrm-developers] Maximum vtiger contacts?

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 09:23:56 GMT 2016

Hi

I had experience with around 200 users.  The issue is not 100 or 1000
users, but how much average concurrent users are expected.

If it is 1000 or more there should be a system architecture level
optimization such as load balancing at app server and MySQL (with
clustering). Imaging you are CRM is becoming like a busy ecommerce site
(not like ebay).

But no need software design change (i.e vtiger source). Anyway think about
optimizing User and ACL modules in the perspective of User Management.

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>