[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger info

Stuart Maynard-Keene stuartmaynardkeene at findmypub.com
Wed Apr 6 18:28:31 GMT 2016

Hi Oleg, thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately I'm using 5.2, 5.4 and 6.4 of a multitude of installs.

Can I utilise your suggestion by auto assigning dynamically, by that I mean depending on who owns the lead in one install I can assign it to them in another?

Do you have any links to hand I could look at?

Thanks,
Stu

Sent from Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/qtex0l>