[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger + Asterisk Incoming Popup problem.

Michele Mastropieri michele.mastropieri at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:36:14 GMT 2015

Moving agi script from [from-internal] to [from-trunk] into extensions.conf
made me able to get incoming popup! And for this I'll offer a beer :-)
My context for sip phone extensions is [from-internal].
Changed outbound trunk with trunk name for external calls.
Yes, I use SIP trunk for external calls.
The internal calls do not appears into incoming popup. Only from external
sip trunk. Why?