[Vtigercrm-developers] Mass Edit operation can be done on 500 or less records at a time

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Tue Sep 29 12:45:47 GMT 2015

yes, that is indeed the line and I changed it to 1000 and my update
worked, but if it is to be configurable then the translation strings
should not reference a fixed number like 500. Personally I would rather
have something like "Updating more than 500 records at once can take
some time, OK/Cancel". If you have 501 records or more that you really
do want to update then it is quite hard at the moment.

Alan.