[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger + Asterisk Incoming Popup problem.

Michele Mastropieri michele.mastropieri at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 07:55:14 GMT 2015

If I click-to-call from vtiger, the call is placed out. The problem is that
no incoming call popup appears! Please help me if you have some minutes.

<<<<Vtiger Asterisk Server Details:>>>>
Vtiger Asterisk App URL http://192.168.1.130:8383
Outbound Context vtiger
Outbound Trunk from-internal
Vtiger Secret Key 38270845255
<<<<end details>>>>

<<<<VtigerAsteriskConnector.properties>>>>
// Location where the application server will be running.
ServerIP   = 127.0.0.1
ServerPort = 8383
// Call Recordings storage path
StorageDir = /VtigerAsteriskConnector
// Enable(true) or Disable(false) call recordings
Recording = true
// Location where the applications database files will be stored.
AsteriskAppDBPath = /VtigerAsteriskConnector
// Asterisk Server Details
AsteriskServerPublicIP = 192.168.1.130
AsteriskServerIP   = 127.0.0.1
AsteriskServerPort = 5038
AsteriskUsername   = admin
AsteriskPassword   = 123456
// Vtiger CRM URL
VtigerURL = http://192.168.2.26
VtigerSecretKey = 38270845255
//Enable(true) or Disable(false) Asterisk Events and Database Logs in
Connector
AsteriskLog = true
DatabaseLog = true
<<<<VtigerAsteriskConnector.properties>>>>

<<<<manager.conf>>>>
[general]
enabled = yes
port = 5038
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
displayconnects=no ;only effects 1.6+
[admin]
secret = 123456
deny = 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit = 127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0
permit = 192.168.1.250/255.255.255.0
permit = 192.168.2.26/255.255.255.0
permit = 192.168.5.102/255.255.255.0
read =
system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,command,dtmf,reporting,cdr,dialplan,originate
write =
system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,command,dtmf,reporting,cdr,dialplan,originate
writetimeout = 5000
#include manager_additional.conf
#include manager_custom.conf
<<<<end manager.conf>>>>

<<<<extensions.conf (interested parts)>>>>
[vtiger]
exten => _X.,1,Agi(agi://127.0.0.1/incoming.agi)

[from-internal]
include => from-internal-noxfer
include => from-internal-xfer
include => bad-number
exten => _X.,1,Agi(agi://127.0.0.1/incoming.agi)
<<<<end extension.conf>>>>