[Vtigercrm-developers] campaign workflow

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Mon Sep 28 09:53:46 GMT 2015

Hi all,

I am following through the process of doing a campaign and have a few
observations

When you load a campaign with a list of leads there is no easy way to
remove them again, or select multiple leads and remove them from the
campaign. If a large filter of leads is added in error there isn't a way
to recover from that other than poking about in the database, or
deleting the campaign.

The status column in the related list of leads to mark a lead as
contacted or not contacted is way off to the right, it makes my full HD
screen scroll. I can't see why that shouldn't be the first column in the
related list rather than the last.

If you mark a contact as "Contacted - never contact again" it doesn't
mark the email opt out on the lead, or do anything else.

If you go to the lead you can't see that they have been contacted
through the campaign. You can see that they have been associated with a
campaign, but not the status, you have to click through to the campaign
and scroll through the leads on the campaign to find out what happened.

Alan.