[Vtigercrm-developers] best ecommerce integration

Conrado Maggi comaggi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 19:12:05 GMT 2015

Hello Simone,

We have developed the integration between vtiger and woocommerce

It has the following features:

• Customer from woo into vtiger
• Orders from woo into vtiger and push back the status updates to woo
• bidirectional products, categories and stock sync

It's a vt module, no need of extra plugin in the website

I haven't list it in my site or the marketplace  yet.

Feel free to contact me for more detail

Conrado