[Vtigercrm-developers] performance turning tips : listview search

lajeesh k lajeeshk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 15:28:17 GMT 2015

Thank you Alan for your tips,

this count query takes 30 seconds

SELECT count(*) AS count  FROM vtiger_leaddetails  INNER JOIN
vtiger_crmentity ON vtiger_leaddetails.leadid = vtiger_crmentity.crmid
INNER JOIN vtiger_leadaddress ON vtiger_leaddetails.leadid =
vtiger_leadaddress.leadaddressid INNER JOIN vtiger_leadsubdetails ON
vtiger_leaddetails.leadid = vtiger_leadsubdetails.leadsubscriptionid LEFT
JOIN vtiger_users ON vtiger_crmentity.smownerid = vtiger_users.id LEFT JOIN
vtiger_groups ON vtiger_crmentity.smownerid = vtiger_groups.groupid  WHERE
vtiger_crmentity.deleted=0 and vtiger_leaddetails.converted=0 AND   ((
vtiger_leaddetails.firstname LIKE '%terry%')  and (
vtiger_leaddetails.email LIKE '%el-tel%') ) AND vtiger_leaddetails.leadid >
0;

i am not good at mysql query optimisation. anyway I will learn for this task
If you find any clue in quick look please let me know

Regards,
Lajeesh