[Vtigercrm-developers] performance turning tips : listview search

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 14:47:52 GMT 2015

Hi, I've same problem with a customer with 1,8 million of lead listview
need 10-15 sec. to load in a VPS with 4 gb ram an 1 core. I looked at top
command and see that ram used is <2GB but processor is totally used.
Obviously the process that use all re, sources is mysqld

> Hi
>
> I have  more than a million records
> can I get performance turning tips for faster listview search
> need this mainly in leads
> tuning like settings foreign keys
>

> Regards,
> Lajeesh

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!