[Vtigercrm-developers] marketplace

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 11:02:58 GMT 2015

Preexo,

The user credentials you use to create an account in the Extension Store
do not have to be the same as the username you login to vtiger with.

The credentials you used to create the Marketplace account from within
the Extension store are the ones you should use to login to the vtiger
Marketplace. Not your vtiger login.

If you do that your Invoice for your purchases should be visible.

HTH

Alan

PS: We did get a few questions about Marketplace invoicing from
customers very early on, but we haven't had any for ages now.

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk