[Vtigercrm-developers] MAIL-MANAGER and find relation to class

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:28:02 GMT 2015

On 17/09/15 15:59, Marc GIGON wrote:

> Means, if number in the title of the received e-mail = (is the same)
> number in my customized field which is in account module ( table
> vtiger_accountscf / field is cf_xxx).

If I have understood you correctly this sounds like the kind of thing
you can do in the Mail Converter to associate emails with Trouble
Tickets. Look at the Regex for the Update Ticket example here:

https://wiki.vtiger.com/vtiger6/index.php/Mail_Converter

Perhaps the Mail Converter might be the right tool to customise?

HTH

Alan