[Vtigercrm-developers] Strip prefix from Invoice No.

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Thu Sep 17 08:39:03 GMT 2015

You can use PHP function direct in CUSTOMFUNCTION definition.

[CUSTOMFUNCTION|functionname|param1|param2|…|CUSTOMFUNCTION].
For your needs:
[CUSTOMFUNCTION|substr|$INVOICE_INVOICE_NO$|3|CUSTOMFUNCTION].

More infos:
http://www.its4you.sk/en/pdf-maker/manual/21-pdf-maker/manual/82-custom-functions

Matus

Dňa 17. 9. 2015 o 5:12 Preexo napísal(a):