[Vtigercrm-developers] two or more vtiger instances share product and organization database

Vladimir Karažija vladimir at kosacrta.hr
Wed Sep 16 07:28:31 GMT 2015

Regarding individual sales order/invoice/purchase orders/quotation, yes
that is what I wanted to suggest.

I am not sure what do you mean by:

Even the documents attached to the
organization actually have to be different, also the activities... just
everything else ;)

regards, Vladimir

Vladimir Karažija
Kosa crta d.o.o.
Jagnedje 1
10090 Zagreb
OIB: 57724075047

t. +385 1 777 33 85
m. +385 91 122 0511
www.kosacrta.hr

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 9:16 AM, IT-Solutions4You <info at its4you.sk> wrote:

> Please, see this solution:
> http://www.its4you.sk/en/vtiger-shop?pbrecord=57986
>

> Dňa 16. 9. 2015 o 2:49 Preexo napísal(a):
>
> Thanks for your feedback!
>> I kinda like the workflow solution as well. The workflow solution,
>> updating
>> on every save, would at least not require any core hacks. Just adding a
>> custom function and then updating via web service. Thanks for the input!
>>
>> Doing it via roles and sharing access sounds interesting as well. Not
>> sure I
>> have fully understood how this would be done though.
>> Each office doesn't need any further customizations than access to the
>> pool
>> of shared products and organizations (including all contacts). Doing it in
>> one vtiger would make it difficult to differentiate which SalesOrder can
>> be
>> seen by which user, or is this actually possible as well? I should have a
>> look at this.
>>
>> So basically they share the products and organizations, but each office
>> has
>> their own order processing going. They have individual Quotations,
>> SalesOrders, PurchaseOrders and Invoices. Even the documents attached to
>> the
>> organization actually have to be different, also the activities... just
>> everything else ;)
>>
>> Will keep you posted.
>>

>> Vladimir Karažija wrote
>>
>>> Why don't you use vtiger 1 installation and achieve that with integrated
>>> groups, profiles, roles and sharing access roles?
>>>
>>> I am sure this can be done! Please correct me if I misunderstood your
>>> requirements?
>>>
>>> The only problem is that with one installatio you will need to expose
>>> vtiger on the internet or create vpn between offices.
>>>
>>> What kind of customizations they are requesting per office?
>>>
>>> regards, Vladimir
>>>

>>> Vladimir Karažija
>>> Kosa crta d.o.o.
>>> Jagnedje 1