[Vtigercrm-developers] Calendar : holiday validation workflow

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 08:46:40 GMT 2015

On 14/09/15 08:11, Vincent Piton wrote:

> All of this is working as expected, but I would like to disallow the
> user to edit or delete the activity when the status is refused or
> validated, what is the best way to do this ?

There is no real concept of record-level control in vtiger so you will
have to do one of a few things depending on the way your system is set up.

1. Re-assign the Calendar entry to another user and ensure that the
Profiles and roles and sharing access etc. are set correctly.

2. Write some custom Javascript to effectively "lock" the record
dynamically based on some parameters you will need to check for. (No
good if you access vtiger using external APIs...)

3. Design a record-level locking and access solution for vtiger ;-) You
might be able to achieve your particular needs by modifying the User
Privileges model...

HTH