[Vtigercrm-developers] Barcode system

makeyourcloud info at makeyourcloud.com
Thu Sep 10 10:59:36 GMT 2015

Hi all,

We started a project about this some month ago, our solution would be an
external simplified interface like the most common POS systems, it will
allow the users to create invoices/salesorders/quotes with simple steps, the
interface use  the vTiger Webservices and some Webservices enhancements made
for the case (e.g.: to get the product images).

The platform is built as usual using the most modern technologies, we choose
Foundation 5 as CSS Framework and AngularJS as JavaScript framework, it will
be especially optimized for Tablets and touchscreen devices and our goal is
to make the order creation as fast as possible.

You will be able to quickly relate a customer to the order with 2 tap (even
with qr or barcode scanner), about the print system we will surely use a
standard printable html template to make the order receipt for the
customers.

The project is currently at a very early stage and we are developing it
using only our resources, but if someone may be interested to speed up the
development financing this project feel free to contact us from our website
http://www.makeyourcloud.com , obviously we can finalize it for you faster
and adapt it to your own business needs.

Feel free to give us your ideas or feature request for this platform and we
will surely make gold of it!

Attached you will find two screenshots of how the platform may look.

We are looking forward to your feedbacks!

Kind Regards,
MakeYourCloud Team.
Web: http://www.makeyourcloud.com

<http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/file/n17299/Schermata_2015-09-10_alle_11.png>