[Vtigercrm-developers] Best way to set Reminders on Events to Default On?

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Thu Sep 10 04:05:26 GMT 2015

Bit late and a bit ugly here .... and also not entirely sure if how I
did this was a good way but fished for changes in my installation which
look related for you:

./modules/Calendar/views/Edit.php
>         function Events($request, $moduleName) {
>         $currentUser = Users_Record_Model::getCurrentUserModel();
>
>                 $viewer = $this->getViewer ($request);
>                 $record = $request->get('record');
>
>                  if(!empty($record) && $request->get('isDuplicate') ==
> true) {
>                         $recordModel =
> Vtiger_Record_Model::getInstanceById($record, $moduleName);
>                         $viewer->assign('MODE', '');
>                 }else if(!empty($record)) {
>                         $recordModel =
> Vtiger_Record_Model::getInstanceById($record, $moduleName);
>                         $viewer->assign('MODE', 'edit');
>                         $viewer->assign('RECORD_ID', $record);
>                 } else {
>                         $recordModel =
> Vtiger_Record_Model::getCleanInstance($moduleName);
> // CHANGE BELOW
> $recordModel->set('sendnotification',true);
> // CHANGE ABOVE
>                         $viewer->assign('MODE', '');
>                 }
Too lazy atm to check if this is really all that was required, but seems
likely. Pretty sure this isnt the best way to do it either.. Would love
to see some less invasive solution.

On 08/09/15 03:48, Alan Lord wrote:
> Dear vtiger devs...
>
> Why should the reminder be not Ajax editable?
>
> From modules/Events/models/Field.php:
>
>> /**
>>  * Function to check whether field is ajax editable'
>>  * @return <Boolean>
>>  */
>> public function isAjaxEditable() {
>>     if(!$this->isEditable() || $this->get('uitype') == 30) {
>>         return false;
>>     }
>>     return true;
>> }