[Vtigercrm-developers] Restrict access thru Webservices

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 10 03:27:20 GMT 2015

I have not used it in combination with vtiger yet. But for other things, for
example a phpmyadmin installation should be secured that way. In that case I
go by the directory:

<Directory /usr/share/phpmyadmin>
    Options FollowSymLinks
    DirectoryIndex index.php
    AllowOverride None
    Order Deny,Allow
    Deny from all
    Allow from 127.0.0.1
    Allow from 192.168.10.83
</Directory>

But just have a look at the apache documentation and come back here again in
case it doesn't work.
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/howto/access.html

Ranieri wrote