[Vtigercrm-developers] Best way to set Reminders on Events to Default On?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 15:01:45 GMT 2015

On 07/09/15 14:21, Conrado Maggi wrote:
> Hello Alan,
>
> You could add a quick JS at the header or change the calendar js to add
> this:
>
> jQuery('[name=set_reminder]').prop('checked',true).trigger('change');

Thanks for the suggestion. Solving it this way means that the Ajax
"popup" Quick Create for Events needs to be modified to show the
set_reminder field.

I tried setting this using the quickcreate flag in vtiger field, but
because the Calendar is so non-standard compared to other vtiger modules
this caused problems with the Popup display (See attached).

It shows the checkbox, but it also shows the "Hold Follow Up On" fields.
It doesn't show the time pickers for the reminder period...