[Vtigercrm-developers] Help about Workflow

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 21:25:11 GMT 2015

On 05/09/15 20:15, Ranieri wrote:
> Thanks for your reply Allan !
>
> After saving for the user is not a natural thing (he sees an information
> and will change the recording to another).
>
> And the biggest problem is that the field can not be marked as mandatory
>
> That's how we are doing today, reading from the database and then changing.
>
> But I wanted to manipulate the on-screen variávels (without reading from
> the database) in which data structure, you could take the data that are
> the variables on the screen?

All the fields are reasonably easy to identify and you can capture/set
up events using JQuery. There is already the auto-complete plugin
available in vtiger which you can use to trigger an Ajax request to your
custom action to retrieve the address information based on the postcode.

In your Javascript class you could also add some events to check that
your fields are being populated as you want to simulate a Mandatory field.

Alan

--
Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk