[Vtigercrm-developers] Separate entities for user groups

Oleg Oleg.a at pinstudio.ru
Fri Sep 4 12:52:15 GMT 2015

Hello!

I need advise on separating entities to groups.

I migrate one company from Sugar to vTiger and they want use their old way
to separate Opportunities, Contacts, Accounts and so on to groups,
corresponding regions where they are located (there is different team
working on each region). In Sugar they used diffirent fields to specify
Group and Owner of every record. I thought I can assign private sharing
access to all necessary modules and grant access for objects owned by group
to same group (i.e. each group member get access to all records owned by
other group members).

But! They want to region team have access to records even it assigned to
Central Office (superviser) Team. And they want to filter records by region.

Any ideas how to implement it?