[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom time field Interval

Mutuku Ndeti jnmutuku at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 13:07:31 GMT 2015

Thanks Alan,

I have tried this and does not seem to  be working.

*  var defaultsTimePickerParams = {
**                         'timeFormat' : timeFormat,
**                         'step'       : '1',
**                         'className'  : 'timePicker'
*

*  };*

*Thought it was a cache issue, but event after clearing templates_c
the intervals still remain at 20 minites*

*Please let me know if there is somewhere I should make the changes
apart from resources/app.js . I am using 6.2*

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 5:50 PM, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 02/09/15 15:19, Mutuku Ndeti wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am created a custom time field and was wondering how I can change the
>> interval to 1 minute from the default 30 minutes.
>>

> Read this thread from last year:
>

> http://lists.vtigercrm.com/pipermail/vtigercrm-developers/2014-October/030007.html
>
> Al

Tel:254- 722-490994