[Vtigercrm-developers] Relating tickets with projects without using Related list

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 07:13:53 GMT 2015

On 02/09/15 17:49, Simone Travaglini wrote:
> no tips? :)

I'm not really sure I understand what you need.

But perhaps looking at creating a view in your Project module with the
name "InHelpDeskRelation.php"

There are some nice tricks you can do with this kind of class...

For example I have one called:

> class LSGifts_InLSTourDetailsRelation_View extends Vtiger_RelatedList_View {

Which has some custom code to retrieve very specific related data. This
view class exists in my other module called "LSGifts" so when you go to
a LSTourDetails record in Detail View, it presents this as one of the
related list option on the right. But only when in LSTourDetails. Not in
any other module.

I have found this mechanism to be _very_ useful.

HTH

Alan