[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger new UI-Open source

Ranieri rslemer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 11:58:04 GMT 2015

First congratulation for your excellent job!

Hi I am use a vtiger 6.3

I try your template, and i found that problems

Start Screen - for loggin - Message: blockUI requires jQuery v1.2.3 or
later!  You are using v1.10.2

Profile or Change Preferences -  Unable to load template file
'modules/Vtiger/uitypes/PhoneDetailView.tpl' in
'modules/Vtiger/DetailViewBlockView.tpl'

not show icon info.pnp and setting.png

I send you a email with screenshot too ..

Best,

Ranieri