[Vtigercrm-developers] Relating tickets with projects without using Related list

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 23:04:43 GMT 2015

Hi alan, Hi all, about ardi question:
I created a uitype 10 in ticket module called  project.
I can set a relation of type get_dependents_list and it works. The ticket
where I set project name in uitype10 field are shown in this relation.
But you know that in project there is also a relation of type
get_related_list (the default one), and in this case are shown only ticket
added from this relation tab (selected or created as new). This ticket are
also shown in customer portal (I use myc) under project page. Now I need
that also ticket created from ticket module with relation set from utype10
field are shown in customer portal. There is a way to achieve this result?
Now I have 2 related list:
1 - show ticket added from the related list
2 - show ticket related with uitype10 field
How I can merge this 2 list?

> On 28/08/15 11:30, ardi zeneli wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I wanted to know if there is a way to relate tickets with projects
>> without using related lists menu. I alredy tried creating a uitype 10
>> field to relate this two modules which works, but unfortunately this
>> relation then doesn't appear in the related list.
>>

> You have to create the relatedList as well as the UI10 field.
>
> See the vtlib function setRelatedList();
>
> Alan
>

> --
> Libertus Solutions
> http://www.libertus.co.uk

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!