[Vtigercrm-developers] PHP 5.5 upgrade results in blank page

Søren Madsen mobilcmcdk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 15:38:13 GMT 2015

Well that got me some of the way.... At least the screen isn't totally
blank anymore However when I reach step 4 in the installation process i
only se the vtiger logo. Seems to me like I'm missing a module/extension on
the server og some kind of misconfiguration in php.ini

Would anyone be willing to take a look at my php.ini file to see if I'm
missing something obvious?
​
 php.ini-copy.txt
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6XfJHMYwg09SGdGSzlGT2dyRkU/view?usp=drive_web>
​​

> You will need to migrate to 6.4 for PHP 5.5 support.
>
> --
> FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm>
>  I LIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1270573?trk=tyah> I Blog
> <https://blogs.vtiger.com> I Website <https://www.vtiger.com/>
>
> On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 3:48 AM, Alex Martin <alex at theclearsource.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Did you update Pear? You may have to reinstall Pear:DB

Best regards

Søren