[Vtigercrm-developers] Creating related modules fields

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 30 02:14:19 GMT 2015

So far no custom relationship in vtiger has worked for me out of the box.
Most times it was fiddling with the DB until it finally worked, sometimes I
ended up writing my own function for my custom modules, e.g.
"get_salesorders" and then do the query there like it made sense to me, but
probably not as vtiger works in general. not good... but worked for me.

Creating new relationships (wait till you want to relate something to the
calendar items, even bigger pain) is really not straight forward in vtiger
yet at all. Maybe some collaborated effort can fix this one day.
I'm sorry, I unfortunately don't have a general answer for you. What does
your "get_salesorders" method look like?