[Vtigercrm-developers] marketplace

Manu urs manu.k at vtiger.com
Thu Oct 29 06:46:05 GMT 2015

Hi  Preexo,

Please find the latest Extension store Zip file in the attachment. Update
the extension store through the module manager  and also clear all  the
entry in  the 'vtiger_extnstore_users'  table.This will resolve your issue
.

Regards,
Manu Urs

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Uma S <uma.s at vtiger.com> wrote:

> Manu,
>
> You can send latest extension store package zip to him, and ask to install
> from file option to get the latest update and resolve the issue.
>
> On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 10:41 PM, Manu urs <manu.k at vtiger.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Shall i suggest  Preexo to update Extension  through the module manager ?
>> Any other suggestion ?
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Manu Urs
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Preexo <preexo at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> alright, so this is still not working for me and it's getting rather
>>> annyoing
>>> now. I would like to update the marketplace and a module in it, but I
>>> can't
>>> because I get an error.
>>> 2015-10-28_16_41_41-ExtensionStore.png
>>> <
>>> http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/file/n17826/2015-10-28_16_41_41-ExtensionStore.png
>>> >

>>> What can I do to get this solved now, I can't login into the extension
>>> store
>>> anywhere on my CRM, I can't logout of the extensionstore anywhere on my
>>> CRM...
>>> Please help thanks
>>>

>>> --
>>>

>> --