[Vtigercrm-developers] Don Quixote – final reflections

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Oct 23 17:12:13 GMT 2015

Blazej,

I really appreciate the patience you had while posting this. Good points.
Working with community is our passion and will always be.

If we had an opportunity to work off the legacy and bother less about
backward compatibilities - our code could have been much better. I hope
time for this is certainly near.

Would be great if you can send us merge-request on code.vtiger.com - we are
learning how to get through it. (Thanks to initial collaborators who helped
us getting started on it).

In case you are falling short of time - no worries we will follow up.

Regards,
Prasad

PS: Thank you Garry and Alan for your comments as well. I got in a little
on today.

--
FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> I
LIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1270573?trk=tyah> I Blog