[Vtigercrm-developers] /storage/month/week

Stacey Johnson stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 06:12:34 GMT 2015

The folders are created automatically by system either when I create
document manually or by scanner. Cron just executing scanner in this case.
The issue is somewhere in the code. I use 6.3 clean install (database is
just moved manually), but it was happen before migration in 6.1 and 6.2
Wondering if this maybe an issue with PDF Maker ... as I am not sure what I
posting here so maybe somebody had same issue...
Hard to wait another week to test it :)

Stacey